If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and Pay Rate
as soon as possible.
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated
*Title- **NAS Storage Engineers*
*Location-* *Dallas** ,TX*
*Duration-* *18 month* *contract*
*Interview Type- Phone / Skype interview*
*NAS Storage Engineers with strong Unix Admin experience (minimum of 5+
w/experience on Net APP system with Unix and/or Windows Admin
Must have Storage experience with Net App OR EMC storage
Experience in File base environment NOT just Fiber
Administrative tools, technical depth, back-up exp.
PM: able to manage multiple projects at once.
5+ years experience with Network Appliance hardware and software
* Data ONTAP
* Operations Manager
* Provisioning Manager
* SMO, SME, SDU
* SnapMirror, SnapVault
* NAS Concepts: NFS, CIFS, iSCSI
* Storage Virtualization (10g / 8.0 experience is a plus)
* Backup server and tape technologies
5+ years experience with EMC hardware and software
. EMC VNX and VMAX experience in a NAS( not SAN ) environment.
* VNX Series Hardware for UNIFIED or File
* VMAX / VG8 with NAS (NFS, CIFS, iSCSI)
* Storage Provisioning (FAST, storage pools, thin provisioning, data
* Unisphere Administration
* Replication Manager for Oracle backups
* VNX / VG8 Performance Analysis and Capacity Planning
* Data Domain / Data Domain Arc hiver (useful, but not required)
10+ years IT infrastructure support experience
* UNIX / Linux Administration
* Good working knowledge of networking concepts - TCP/IP, Routing, Subnets,
* DNS / LDAP / Active Directory Concepts
* Scripting skills: Perl, Shell (sh, ksh, bash), CGI, HTML, XML
* VMWare / Virtualization experience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.