Title: Agile Product Manager

Location: McLean, VA

Length: 1 Year+

*General details:*

*Agile Product Manager* -

Agile

   - Financial/Banking
   - Experience preferred Perform as a Product Owner on one of our Agile
   scrum development teams (we call them pods).
   - Define requirements, understand the competitive environment, focus on
   customer needs, maintain and prioritize backlogs/roadmaps, and communicate
   between development and the lines of business.
   - Run the pods they are working in, prioritize intent, the ability to
   lead and make decisions will be imperative. These individuals will
   constantly be thinking through the customer experience while overseeing the
   development of digital experience (or enhancing existing ones).
   - The individuals will help shape and execute the product strategy
   across the enterprise, engage in market research and business case
   development, ensure adherence to the Agile Scrum process, and own the
   development, delivery and growth of our digital services.

*Responsibilities:*

*Develop and prioritize product requirements for new products/services, as
well as enhancements / change requirements for existing products/services
to meet changing business, market, customer and competitor needs

*Own the development, delivery and maintenance of your products/services by
leading cross-functional teams consisting of IT, operations, business
analysis, customer service, marketing, and stakeholders from different
business units

*Own the health of your digital products, and track performance by
supporting the development of appropriate metrics and measurements

*Research new digital technologies and standards to evolve our current
digital capabilities and build new ones

*Analyze information to make decisions and/or influence change

*Represent function to external stakeholders

*Maintain close working relationship with our business partners and other
cross-organizational partners

*Qualifications: *

*7 years in Product Management

*Experience developing Web-based software, ideally via Lean/Agile scrum
methodology

*Passion for customers and a demonstrated focus on customer experience

*Energy, motivation, and commitment to drive to results in a challenging,
fast-paced environment.

*Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate
resolutions, and garner respect from other teams

*Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work internally across all
teams as well as externally with partners and vendors *Ability to manage
and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously

*Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail

*Strong bias toward action

*Excellent verbal and written communications skills

*Experience in Banking / Financial Services is a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.