Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to

*Position:*        *ETL Developer with Netezza*

*Duration:*     *6+  months*

*Location:*        *Lexington, MA*

*ETL Developer role in This is six months plus and will require a f2f
interview. *

*·         **Develop and Unit Test ETL and data acquisition process
components for enterprise reporting and analytics in Netezza-based
environment.  *

*·         **Position provides key technical construction skill to
large-scale data warehousing build efforts. Must have significant
experience with Netezza and Informatica.*

*·         **8-10 years technical design, coding and testing of data
acquisition and ETL process.*

*·         **Usage of Data Warehousing concepts, best practices and

*·         **Experience using Informatica with Power Exchange and PDO.*

*·         **Usage of Netezza Best Practices and Standards*

*·         **Design and Development of large-scale data warehousing

*·         **Hands on experience with a variety of DW languages and

*·         **Data Modeling experience is plus.*

*·         **Working knowledge of healthcare services industry - preferred.*

*Required  Skills*

*·         **Excellent SQL, ETL Process development and tuning expertise in
Netezza.  *

*·         **Excellent Informatica development experience. *

*·         **Translate technical specifications and models to efficient,
effective, high-quality ETL code.  *

*·         **Good written and oral communications in mostly technical

*·         **Respects timelines and surfaces issues without direct
supervision.  *

*·         **Facilitates and expects code walkthroughs and other
deliverable review.  *

*·         **Working efficiently as a part of team*

*Preferred Skills*

*·         **Experience authoring technical specifications and creating
data models a plus, not required.*

*·         **Netezza DW appliance ETL development skill via SQL or other
tools.  *

*·         **Coding' and configuration of jobs using scheduling tools like
Tidal or Autosys.  *

*·         **Skill with DBMoto or similar data acquisition/replication
tools/techniques.  *

*·         **Scripting - as in UNIX, MS, etc.  *

*·         **Netezza certification.  *

*·         **Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science or related field

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

  *Total IT Experience in Years:*

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |** <|> |
** <> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*