Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Windows Server Engineer
Duration : 12 Month(s) Contract

Will Close !

3-5 years of experience as a Windows Server Engineer: build, troubleshoot,
do upgrades, patch management
Citrix XenApp 4.5 and 6.5
Data center management - keep an eye on the servers, hardware maintenance
Active Directory - user management, group policy, adding/removing machines
Medium to large environment experience

*Plusses *

These Server Engineers will be handling the entire server environment at
this data center location in Franklin, TN. They need to have experience
with Windows Server Engineering which consists of doing builds,
troubleshooting, upgrades, patch management, data center management, Active
Directory, Citrix Xenapp, and provisioning services. The data center is in
an off site location, so they need to keep an eye on the servers and do the
hardware maintenance. One of the two consultants needs to have Citrix
experience with both Xenapp 4.5 and 6.5 because they will be migrating to
6.5 in the future. They should have come from a medium to large size
environment, as they will be handling 200+ servers.

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC