*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com

*Position               :               Sharepoint Lead*

*Location               :               Montvale, NJ*

*Duration              :               12+ Months *

*Interview            :               Phone/Skype Hire*

*EAD, GC or USC's Only !!*

*Requirements :*

*Duties :*

Responsible for the overall lead of a large scale enterprise SharePoint
2013 platform implementation supporting over 24,000 users Responsible for
development of detailed plan around all technical tasks and overseeing the
implementation Identification of key technical areas of concern and
bringing together team members to resolve Integrating KPMG Global
SharePoint 2013 architecture standards into the US Datacenter

Identifying incompatibilities and partnering with Global and US resources
to develop solutions

Driving members of a highly matrixed organization to work together meet
deadlines Creating relationships with the infrastructure resources and KPMG
Global resources that will be needed to deliver the solution Identifying
and bringing in key technical resources to help smooth the implementation
of the Platform, examples include Disaster Recovery using SQL Aways on,
Authentication with ADFS Implementation of SharePoint governance,
application development standards for SharePoint 2013

*Skills :*

·         Strong leadership skills

·         Hands on management and project management skills

·         Ability to work in a matrixed organization and get things done
Strong team building skills Strong SharePoint 2013 technical knowledge

·         Strong SharePoint governance experience

·         Experience with SharePoint 2013 disaster recover

·         Experience with SharePoint 2013 authentication in an extranet

·         Experience with Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2012, Windows
Clustering and SQL Aways On

*kailash Negi *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
|**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com