*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*

 *Position               :               SQL Developer*

*Location               :               Charlotte, NC*

*Duration              :               18+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone Hire*

*EAD, GC or USC's Only !!*

*Requirements :*

*Key Technologies:*

*** SQL*

*** TSQL*

*** SSRS*

*** Reporting*

*** Securities background - Fixed Income, Capital Markets, etc - domain
knowledge*

*** COGNOS - HUGE PLUS - THIS WILL SELL THE CANDIDATE OVER ANOTHER*

*Responsibilities:*

* Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor
and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or
application initiatives.
* Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and
existing designs.
* Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data
requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
* Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex
platform designs, coding, and testing.
* Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
* Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program
development, testing, and implementation process

*Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com <kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>
|www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com

Disclaimer: