Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Description: *
*Job Title : *
*Peoplesoft Security Administrator **Location :* Des Moines, IA
*Duration :* 6 Months+
This role is responsible for security development, maintenance and support
within the PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 upgrade. Resource will work with the
Technology and HCM teams along with the end user population in implementing
PeopleSoft security for the various HCM modules for HCM 9.2 upgrade. The
Security Administrator will perform as the primary internal point of
contact for PeopleSoft security problem determination and resolution
issues, and will assist with maintaining security integrity over the
*Other responsibilities will include; *
· Document existing security for PeopleSoft HRMS v8.9 and future
· Define and develop PeopleSoft HRMS v9.2 application security
architecture plan and design; including user profiles, roles and permission
· Build and test the PeopleSoft HRMS v9.2 application security
· Monitor PeopleSoft HRMS v9.2 access and usage
· Maintain PeopleSoft HRMS v9.2 application security
· Demonstrate thorough understanding of PeopleSoft security i.e.
row, page level, security sets
· Capable of making decision for security design and customization
· Comfortable in developing an overall security architecture and
should have prior experience with multiple security implementations or
· Experience with security maintenance i.e. user profile
maintenance, user access, maintaining roles and permission list
· Technically sound and comfortable with app designer and SQL's.
Also have strong knowledge about PeopleSoft Audits
· Working experience on queries security & row level security setup
· Experience with SSO and PeopleSoft Security LDAP Authentication.
Also demonstrate strong working knowledge of Active Directory, PeopleSoft
· Demonstrate enthusiasm and a sense of ownership for systems and
components that are vital to the success of the business
· Strong communication skills
· Self-starter (self-motivation) to learn new technologies and
· Demonstrate strong collaboration across all disciplines
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment
· Ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
· Desire to learn business processes and the data that supports the
· Vendor management
· Strong presentation skills
· Eagerness to mentor junior staff
Bachelor's degree in computer related field or equivalent work experience.
Basic knowledge of insurance and financial services products preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.