Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
*bku...@tresourceinc.com*<bku...@tresourceinc.com> or
give me call at *408-933-9915*

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under*

*Position: **VB.Net Programmer*

*Locations: Washington, DCDuration: 12 MonthInterview: Telephonic/Skype*

Education:

- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and atleast 6+ years of
professional programming experience

- Microsoft MCSD(certified solutions developer)

Technical Knowledge:

- User Interface design, Software Design, Software Debugging, software
Development fundamentals, Documentation, Testing, Hardware interfacing,
VB.NET programming,  VB,  C# scripting, ASP.NET, MS SQL 2000, UML & SOA

- Prior experience in developing Financial applications

- Knowledge on Accounting processes