*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : UAT Tester*
*Location : Reston, VA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : Phone Hire*
- Strong UAT Experience
- Developing, Executing, and Validating test cases, with Client SMEs
providing some inputs.
- Developing Test Plan/Strategy
- Test Data selection and set up
- Summarization of UAT results, logging defects.
- Developing an automated, repeatable and reusable UAT framework and
- The UAT Lead would take overall accountability of overseeing the UAT
resources, ensuring quality of deliverables.
- Proficient SQL skills and other technical skills required to automate UAT
process MDM exposure preferred Strong communicator
- verbal and written Demonstrated ability to read data models
- Proficient in data analysis and profiling
- Experienced with DOORS and Quality Center
*kailash Negi *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 | **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.