*Please reply us to **kgur...@sprucetech.com <kgur...@sprucetech.com>*
Position: *Financial Business Analyst*
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 3-6+ months contract
*Interview Process: phone + F2F*
*Business Analyst Level I*
· Minimum 3+ years of experience in working as business Analyst in
complex projects (*must be within finance* area )
· Experience in defining and documenting customer business
functions and processes (As-is and To-be).
* Consulting experience with different functional unit management and
personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives,
current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements.
* Refine and validate business/functional requirements. Effectively
evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
decompose high-level information into lowest level possible for general
understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs.
* Experience in evaluation of buy vs build solutions, work with
business and IT groups to complete fit-gap analysis.
* Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, external
consultants and other stake holders in the analysis to ensure all
requirements are captured and documented appropriately.
· Recognize scope limitations and raise potential scope issues.
* Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business
specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for
permanent records and for use in training and future use.
* Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through
information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the
preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
* Plans, organizes and conducts business process
reengineering/improvement meetings involving multiple departments and
business units under IFC
* Experience in coordination with different teams (business and
systems) to understand the systems available and document the
* Knowledge of revenue management, Fee tracking , budget functions
* Excellent interpersonal skills in developing strategies in
partnership with business customers.
* Proven ability to drive complex conceptual and business discussions
and system requirements, this includes the ability to generate innovative
ideas to resolve conflicts
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
interact professionally and effectively with a diverse group, executives,
managers, and subject matter experts.
* Work with Project managers and submit reports on activities on a
* Expertise in requirement gathering, specification development, fit
gap analysis and data mapping.
· Master's degree in Business Administration, MIS, or related field
or equivalent work experience
* 2 to 5 years minimum relevant experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft office MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint, Visio and
Project is a must
* Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed
work plan to ensure project success
* Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work
collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Requires strong elicitation and conflict resolution skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple
* Ability to run user information sessions on systems and business
Thanks & Regards,
Spruce Technology Inc
1149 Bloomfield Avenue, Suite G, Clifton, NJ 07012
E mail: kgur...@sprucetech.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.