Hope you are doing great,
Please let me know on ke...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any good
for the below position mentioned.
Role: Sr. Application Services Consultant
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 9 Months
Software Developer III'''s are responsible for the design, development, and
implementation of software for new and existing programs.
They will interact daily with other team members to ensure that a quality
is delivered in a timely manner.
They are expected to be able to own the solution to complex software
from design to delivery.
* Designs, modifies, implements, and documents software application
* Tests and supports applications internally and externally.
* Participates and leads others in analysis, design, testing, and review
* Provides estimations of work based on requirements.
* Writes product specifications, designs, and technical manuals.
* Leads implementation teams; Provides leadership of small to medium
size projects; collaborates with product managers and other cross-functional
* Evaluates third-party products and specifications.
* Maintains responsibility of assigned tasks by using
of environment to make design/development decisions.
* Provides feedback to peer performance reviews.
* Responsible for technology in a given work area.
* Educates others (technical and non-technical) on areas of expertise.
* Works under the supervision of an Engineering Manager.
* Provides development level support for assigned products and projects
throughout the development lifecycle.
* Other job related duties as assigned.
* REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Formal education level:
* Bachelor's degree in a related area (Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Computer Information Services, Management Information Services) or
equivalent industry experience.
Specific skills & proficiency level:
* Must exhibit good judgment in decision making.
* Experienced in Software Development Methodologies (RUP, Agile, etc.).
* Experienced w/ Software Engineering best practices (Design Patterns,
Coding Style, etc.).
* Must excel in verbal and written communications.
* Able to convey technical concepts with non-technical audiences.
* Able to troubleshoot complex systems including hardware and software
* C/C++ (Microsoft Visual C++ Preferred)
* Microsoft Win32 API (SDK)
* Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC)
* Microsoft .Net Framework exposure/skills
* Microsoft C#
* ATL and/or Component Object Model (COM)
* Microsoft SQL Server and ODBC
* Extensible Markup Language (XML)
* TCP/IP Socket level communications
* Object-Oriented analysis and design tools experience (Rational Rose,
Visual UML, etc.)
* 8+ years of software development experience
* 8+ years of experience developing applications using C/C++
* 5+ years of experience developing applications for a Windows operating
* 5+ years of experience developing object oriented solutions
* 3+ years of RDBMS design/development experience with, but not limited
to, SQL, stored procedures, triggers, ODBC, normalization preferred
* 1+ year of C# preferred
* 1+ year .Net Framework preferred
* Retail experience, especially in the Convenience Store industry
* Point of Sale system experience preferred
* Overtime may be necessary to complete tasks
* Occasional travel may be required
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.