Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to *pmish...@tekshapers.com
Position*: * *SAP MM/SD/WM Functional Consultant*
Location: Lawrenceville, GA.
Duration: 06 months +
Rate: $DOE/ hr C2C
· Primary location –
o This is at the primary business owner location and will work with
the local business team as well as the I.T. team which is located in Miami,
· Assignment length - 6-8 months with potential for an extension or
move to permanent position
· Prefer consultants who currently live in Atlanta area.
· Travel up to 15% mostly between Lawrenceville and Miami
Requirements and Preferred Experience
· 6+ Years of SAP Material Management and Sales & Distribution
experience with excellent cross-functional experience in Inventory
Management and Procurement
· 3+ years of warehouse management experience preferred
· Proven project management experience
· 3 years working with version 6.0
· Specific and proven experience with forecasting is highly valued
· Excellent working knowledge of SAP IMG and configuration tasks in
regards to Materials Management, Sales & Distribution, and Warehouse
· Knowledge of EDI, SD and WM output determination procedures
· Familiarity with GL and Tax interfaces
· Familiarity with MS Office suite products (including Visio)
· Knowledge of SAP best practices and other project management
· ABAP debug experience and use of LSMW beneficial
· SAPSCRIPT, SMARTFORMS and barcoding knowledge is beneficial
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Partner with the business to establish, long term strategic
business and systems objectives
· Address day to day production support fixes
· Provide and implement SAP applicable solution options or interface
with 3rd party solutions, assess costs and best practices to ensure they
support both strategic and short term needs.
· Work with team members (technical and basis) and subject matter
experts (end users) to produce requirements and design documents.
· Provide support for functional testing to assure that business
requirements are being met while following technical standards.
· Act as project manager for the complete lifecycle of projects as
well as minor enhancements
· Interacts with program management, team management, ABAP team
members, Basis (system administration), and business process team members
· Review of current functionality and processes and recommend
process and system improvement especially in the areas of MM and WM
· Document all specifications and requirements for implementation
· Develop Business Process Procedures (BPPs)
· Participate in support packages, enhancements and system upgrades
· Research SAP OSS notes if required
· Request SAP assistance if required
*Executive Talent Acquisition*
*Tekshapers Inc. *
*Contact : 248-565-4747 Ext- 174*
*E: **pmish...@tekshapers.com* <pmish...@tekshapers.com>* | W: *
*G-talk: **pmish...@tekshapers.com* <pmish...@tekshapers.com>
In case of any grievance please do contact my manager- Ashish|
P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.