Hope you are doing good!
My name is *Abhik *from *Pyramid Consulting, Inc. *and I came across your
resume on one of jobsites and found it to be a good match for a position of *QA
Tester *supporting one of my direct client in *Paramus, NJ. *Below is job
description for your review, please reply me back with your updated resume
if you would be interested in applying. Look forward to speak with your
Pyramid provides strategic workforce solutions to meet the flexible
staffing requirements of clients looking for talented IT professionals. A
strong relationship with Pyramid can go a long way in helping you achieve
your job search objectives and long-term career goals. As a Pyramid
consultant, you can enhance your credentials with project work with some of
the most recognizable brands in the global economy.
*Location ** :* Paramus NJ
*Contract :* 12 + months
*Title :* QA analyst
*F2F Interview is Must*
*If you are interested please call Rajneesh Bhardwaj at 770-255-7678 or
email at rajneesh.bhard...@pyramidci.com <rajneesh.bhard...@pyramidci.com>*
· This position will aid in the test automation support for the
Business Management content scheduling project.
· May participate in the design & development of Automation Test
Strategies involving automated test sets using Gui Verification, user
defined Functions/Function Libraries, Database Verification, Data-Driven
tests, Smoke test sets, and Functional test scripts
· Participate in the design of automation architecture design, data
flow analysis, and error handling routines. Creation of low-level design
document consisting of identified data sources, logic flow diagrams and
specific functions for validation tasks.
· Knowledge of QTP is essential.
· Participate in design and implementation of QA test strategies
and protocols used in QA processes; ensures the full application of all
relevant QA protocols, processes and procedures
· Assigned to somewhat complex problems that can influence internal
· Has decent knowledge of trends, technology advances, new
products, and best practices in application QA processes and standards.
Strong Knowledge of Selenium.
· At least 5 years of experience in a structured software/testing
environment with some exposure/experience to test tools; i.e. test
automation, load/performance testing
· Knowledge and experience with programming language(s), relational
databases, and new technologies; i.e. Java
Anticipates and attempts to prevent semi-complex problems; solves problems
when they arise with an appropriate solution
· Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle process
and the role of QA within the SDLC Communication: Communicates semi-complex
information to both technical and non-technical personnel
· Supports QA Management on specific QA aspects of a major
application and projects
· Ability to document and communicate clearly.
· Candidate must be someone that creates and runs test scripts.
Please do not send candidates that only have experience running test
· 4+ years of solid automation experience
· MUST have Object Oriented Programming Experience
*Aside from the standard terminology that would indicate strong QA industry
experience in the areas we need...*
· Quality Center
· Test Studio (Telerik)
· Test Director
· Test Framework
· Test Plans
· Test Cases
· Test Specifications
After reviewing your resume, I believe you could be a good match for this
opportunity. Enclosed is the job description for your review. Please
suggest a suitable time with preferred contact number for us to discuss
this opportunity in greater detail. Please include an updated resume in
Looking forward to working with you.
*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*
office: 770-255-7735 | fax: 908-737-0770
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.