Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position... And send me resume to

*Position  : .NET DeveloperLocation : Indianapolis, INDuration : 12+
MonthsRate       : $50/hr on C2C*

Looking for a strong .NET developer (a background as a .NET architect being
useful but not required).

*Skills Required:*

·        .NET
·        Visual Basic
·        C#
·        Silverlight
·        WebServices
·        Visual Studio
·        SVN
·        Windows server knowledge/background
·        SQL Server
·        Windows Server Expert to assist with EOSL migrations and general
server support
·        Prior work with APIs is useful

*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<r...@careerinfovision.com>URL: www.careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019 *