Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com*<atu...@directionstaff.com>
*Job Title: Sr. Software QA Tester - CRM*
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 5 months+
· Conduct implementation testing of CRM Implementation.
· Conduct deep technical analysis, determine testing scenarios and
execute testing of release in plan.
· Participate in Business Requirements reviews and work with
systems analysts/developers to fully test changes.
· Execution of all phases of testing for backend, web service and
· Write complex SQL queries for retrieval of required data using
TOAD or SQL Plus.
· Work in an Agile fashion using strong and clear communication
skills with the all project members including representatives from business
and technical groups of people in a collaborative environment.
· Additional technical QA and Testing duties as assigned.
· Participation in project status meeting online and in-person in
UCP (Washington, DC), Portals (Washington, DC) and Red Run (Owings Mills,
*Required Skills: *
· Ability to define and maintain testing environments and/or
· Ability to execute all phases of the testing process in a
· Strong knowledge of Oracle database required.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Knowledge of Healthcare Insurance industry.
· 1+ years of experience with implementation and integration
testing of enterprise level customer relations management solutions such as
Salesforce or Siebel.
· 2+ years of experience in implementation and integration testing
for an enterprise level cloud solution.
· Experience Healthcare insurance related technology project
· 5+ years of Testing experience with strong background in Software
QA and Testing.
· 3+ years distributed n-tier software testing experience.
· 2+ years relational database experience writing scripts and
complex queries with SQL or Oracle.
· 1+ years of experience in SOATest including WSDL, XML, and
· 1+ years of experience with tools like Quality Center, XMLSpy and
· Experience with high-volume transaction systems, web services,
and GUI testing.
· Demonstrated experience with Agile SDLC and test driven
Excellent communication skills. Must be attentive to detail,
highly-organized, and able to multi-task. · Ability to work
independently and meet deadlines in a highly demanding environment.
· Hands on UNIX knowledge to write and execute queries would be
preferred. · Ability to write scripts to run queries in an
automated fashion would be a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.