Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Title : Java Developer*
*Location :* San Fransisco, CA
*Duration :* 6+ Months
*Interview : *Telephonic & F2F
***Minimum 8+ Years exp. required***
This is a hands-on enterprise Java/J2EE development position, whose
- Participate in coding tasks on large projects to stay familiar with the
- Collaborate with Architecture in Planning stage on architectural design
- Provide development estimates based on the high-level requirements,
completing Scope Estimate Template.
- Take full ownership of project and iterate with Product Manager until PRD
is signed off.
- Own product design and documenting design while working with Architect
sponsor and cross-functional project team.
- Stay abreast of design standards and incorporate into product design.
- Identify the need for performance testing early in a project and identify
the potential performance impact caused by the new features in the project.
Work with load and performance team to ensure impact stays within expected
bounds, if needed by doing performance tests earlier in project lifecycle.
Use performance analysis tools as needed to trace performance/resource
bottlenecks in project code.
- Facilitate code reviews, ensuring they happen in construction phase prior
to code complete.
- Ensure unit test coverage metrics are met and nightly builds succeed.
- Ensure team is performing continuous automated builds and unit testing
during development as well as adding/maintaining unit test suite, with the
goal of ensuring a high level of code quality as code enters the QA phase.
- Manage the project bug queue and ensure QA has a working test
environment, resolving issues as necessary.
- Work cross-functionally with other department leads to ensure
communication and maximum efficiency. - - Review other department artifacts
such as x-functional estimates, QA Test Plan, PMO Project Plan, and REG
deployment plans to ensure efficiencies and cross-team accountability.
- Provide work leadership to others, ensuring comprehensive task breakdowns
and accurate estimates.
- Provide work status to Project and Development Managers and escalates
issues on a timely basis, often resolving issues independently.
- Work with NOC to resolve post production issues coming from a release
*Required Skills: *
- Lead medium to large-sized development projects that follow an SDLC
- At least 5 years hands on server-side java/j2ee development experience.
- Highly proficient with Java/J2EE (preferably Jboss)
- Experience with Spring/Hibernate/ActiveMQ/Oracle
- Extensive experience with object-oriented programming
- Prefer proven experience developing transactional, eCommerce, hosted
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis tools.
- Strong communication and teamwork required.
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353 <619-639-2353>*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.