Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position... And send me resume to*r...@careerinfovision.com
*Position : Project Manager with “MS Project Server” experience*
*Location : Irvine, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview Process: Initial Phone followed by in person*
We are seeking to hire a strong IT Project manager to step in and oversee
several software development post implementation efforts for a client that
is located in Orange County, CA. This Project Manager will be taking over 4
projects that are in post-production. He/she will be monitoring post
implementation warranty fixes that need to be done, following it through
closure and doing the necessary governance paperwork.
*Responsibilities may also entail:*
- Coordinating with multiple business and technical teams in multiple
locations within the overall program
- Communicating project status and presenting to all levels of
- Managing change requests, issues, and risks
- Managing escalation to resolving conflicts and enforcing decisions
- Understanding business requirements and objectives
- Managing the overall project plan using MS Project Server
- The contract term will start off as 6 months and could very well get
extended well beyond this timeframe. The team that you will be working with
is comprised of all top-notch, extremely professional and respectful
- Strong background in Application Development Project Management using
the Waterfall methodology.
- Must be very strong and have recent experience working with MS Project
- Creating and maintaining project schedules using MS Project
- Strong background in project status reporting
- Managing project teams through the full SDLC.
- Experience supporting post-implementation support
- Knowledge of, and experience adhering to, Project Management
- Experience facilitating project team meetings and documenting minutes
- Excellent hands-on application development related project management
skills including weekly status reporting, project estimation, issue
management, risk management, project planning, change management, scope
- Excellent time management skills, facilitation skills, analytical
skills, team-building skills
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Email: r...@careerinfovision.com <r...@careerinfovision.com>*
*URL: www.careerinfovision.com <http://www.careerinfovision.com/>*
*Career Infovision International INC| IT Consulting Services | New York
City, NY 10019 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.