I'm hiring - great people - know anyone who might be a good fit?
Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.
For Immediate considerations, send resumes to *ki...@ambrosiainfotech.com
<ki...@ambrosiainfotech.com>* and you can reach me at
*Position : **Documentum Admin *
*Location: *Stamford, CT
*Type of Hire:* Contract
*Must have skill:* *Documentum Admin*
*Role:* Documentum Administrator/Support Analyst
• Resource is required to assist with rollout of Documentum v7 core
infrastructure and perform upgrades from v6 .
• 5+ years of extensive support/administration experience on
Documentum Content management products
• Documentum Administration skills with experience installing,
configuring core Documentum components including Docbroker, Content server
and Oracle database
• Tomcat/Apache knowledge is a plus
• Experience working on upgrade projects from version 6 to 7 on UNIX
• Worked on deploying and troubleshooting clients including
Documentum Administrator, Webtop and Composer
• Has hands-on experience installing, configuring and
troubleshooting xPlore search components
• Strong working knowledge of Documentum APIs and DQLs.
• UNIX shell scripting and SQL knowledge is beneficial
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9
Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States
USA *[image: cid:image002.gif@01CD5488.639B25D0]*
609-662-1279 *Ext: 306* || 412-894-9192 Ext.306
*firstname.lastname@example.org <m...@ambrosiainfotech.com> ||
P Save trees.Print Only When Necessary
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.