Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*Performance Tester (must have strong healthcare payer experience)*
*Max Rate: $50hr*
*7+ years of QA experience and strong communication skills required:*
*Job Description** - (Provide: Selling Points, Required Skills, Desired
Skills, Responsibilities, Client Environment, Practice info, must-haves,
Seeking a Senior Performance Test Engineer with prior experience in
performance / load testing web based transational applications
· Plan, design and develop performance test cases
· collect performance test requirements from business and technical
· Execute Load, Stress, Endurance and Volume tests
· Collect and analyze performance data and charts
· Report, monitor and log test results
· Experience using SDLC Guidelines for Performance Testing
· Experience with multiple web and database technology and
protocols (Web, AJAX TruClient, .NET, Oracle 2-Tier, FTP, Citrix, Web
Services, Java), Oracle and SQLServer databases
· Strong performance test development / scripting experience
· Experience using formal QA / Testing methodology and processes
· Experience using HP Quality Center for managing defect life cycle
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimial
· Strong teamwork ability
· Must be able to work in fast pace and ever changing environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication for technical and
· Experience using Performance Center with ALM 11.5 or LoadRunner
11.5 or higher.
· Prior experience defining performance test strategy
· Experience with SiteScope and Diagnostics
Nice to Have Skills
· Experience working in a Healthcare Payer Environment
· Windows, Linux, Oracle, MS SQL, My SQL
*Thanks and Regards,*
*[image: images]* <http://www.sageci.com/>
Phone: 732-851-1596/ 732-767-0010 Ext: 542
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.