Hope you are doing great…..
Please send resumes to *prave...@genuineitllc.com*
*Job: Business Analyst with MMIS*
*Location: Columbia, SC*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Rate:** $50/ C2C*
*MUST have MMIS*
Business Analyst / Subject Matter Expert
*SCOPE OF THE PROJECT*
The Replacement Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) project is
one of the largest IT projects for the State of South Carolina. It is a
multi-year effort to replace the State’s aging MMIS, eligibility system,
and related applications with a modern, service oriented architecture based
system. This project will be very complex and will demand exceptionally
high quality team members.
*DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES*
A Replacement MMIS Subject Matter Expert (SME) is responsible for
evaluating agency needs, as-is and to-be business processes, and technical
designs to provide analysis and advice on strategies for information
technology solutions and non-technical solutions. The majority of the
system development work will be outsourced to vendors and other State
• Requirements development execution, including the elicitation, analysis,
specification and validation.
• Documenting and analyzing agency business processes and recommending
• Documenting and analyzing data requirements and relationships.
• Participate in the requirements management processes, including change
control; version control; tracking and status reporting; and traceability.
• Providing requirement interpretation and guidance to technical and test
• Proactively identifying risks, issues, and action items leading to
• Interacting with internal and external organizations (i.e. vendors, State
and Federal government agencies, State providers and beneficiaries, and
• Planning for, conducting, and reporting on testing and other quality
• Other related activities.
Subject matter areas include: provider management, member (beneficiary)
management/eligibility, claims (professional, institutional, pharmacy,
dental, durable medical equipment, transportation, etc.), third party
liability, financial management, reimbursement methodology, drug rebate,
prior authorization, managed care, behavioral health, long-term care,
program integrity, electronic health records, benefit plan administration,
Familiarity with X12 EDI transactions, and the Affordable Care Act and it
impacts on Medicaid eligibility and health insurance exchanges is also
*REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
*FIVE YEARS OF BUSINESS ANALYST EXPERIENCE REQUIRED?*
• Strong MMIS Financial Systems experience required.
• Strong background and at least six years experience in healthcare
insurance business operations (payer or provider side; government or
commercial side). Note: IT operations are not the same as business
• At least four years experience in healthcare insurance IT
software/systems implementations performing duties described in the “Daily
Duties/Responsibilities” section above.
• Ability to properly document business requirements.
• Ability to interpret business process and business data models.
• Vendor management experience –
• Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to
give presentations to executive management. Strong proficiency in English
• Impeccable integrity. This project will have very high visibility and
will impact significant expenditures of public funds. Candidates must be
confident with their abilities to make correct decisions and the courage to
speak out when necessary.
• Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and
organizations on a continuous basis.
• Agile, waterfall, SDLC, PLC
• Requirements gathering experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Understanding of the Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA).
• Understanding of the Medicaid Enterprise Certification Toolkit (MECT).
• Experience in an outsourced healthcare insurance operations environment.
• Experience on an outsourced IT development project.
• Experience in creating business process and business data models.
• Public sector procurement experience is a plus.
Business Development Manager
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Gtalk: *praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com <praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com>*
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.