A new Job, ID: 285508 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/285508> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
Title: Middleware Administrator posted on 2014-11-14 14:27:36
Job Description:Middleware Administrator -
The Middleware Administrator applies deep technical expertise in WebLogic
and other middleware technologies, to the design, implementation, testing,
and ongoing support of the CalWIN middleware infrastructure.
• Troubleshoots and resolves middleware issues across development, testing,
and production environments.
• Performs deployments of custom and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS)
• Installs, configures, and manages clustered middleware applications
located in HP Data Centers, working with internal service groups as
required to ensure system availability and uptime meet project requirements.
• Develops scripts to automate systems administration and monitoring
• Analyzes monitoring results to produce and implement recommendations for
improving performance and operational efficiency of middleware components.
• Works with CalWIN Architects on issues related to middleware
infrastructure design and architecture, including clustering and
scalability, and assists with Proof Of Concept testing.
• Works with peers within and beyond the Middleware team to define and
characterize complex technology or process problems and develop & implement
• As needed, assists with the development of white papers, proposals,
deliverables, and other documentation
*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/285508> (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.