Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at* atu...@directionstaff.com
*Application Architect *
*Location: -* Richfield, MN
*Duration: -* +12 Months
*Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:*
-Hands on experience: program experience using the below required
Drive end-to-end solution and application architecture integrity and the
functional relationship with other projects and/or applications
- Develops solution conceptual designs and solution blueprints for IT
- Communicate and effectively articulate the end-to-end solution/roadmaps
to business and technical delivery teams
- Responsible for contributing to the maintenance and integrity of the
capability vision aligned to the business strategy
- Investigate complex strategic business issues, researching and
identifying innovative solutions
- Develop end-to-end solution processes including approximate time and cost
estimation and implementation requirements
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with a keen interest in
expanding and applying the knowledge as new ones emerge
- Responsible for driving proposed solution approval and alignment with
Enterprise/Capability Architects across the enterprise
- Serve as the primary client-facing functional resource and focus on
- Review and approve functional specifications created by delivery project
- Developing and maintaining long term business domain knowledge
- This role must effectively partner and/or lead teams with various
staffing models of internal and external on-shore and off-shore resources
in order to deliver successful solutions
- Responsible for maintaining solution and application integrity through
the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions
for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 7 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas, with
demonstrated progression of responsibilities:
3+ years Solution/ Application Architecture
- 3 or more years experience in technologies used to build high volume
Java, Spring, J2EE, WebLogic/JBoss, SOAP, REST, XML/XSLT, JSON, Oracle,
- Hands on experience with Agile best practices and methods such as Lean,
Scrum, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven
Development, proficiency in modern version control systems such as Git,
Mercurial, Subversion or Perforce.
- Build Infrastructure such as the Atlassian suite, Jenkins, Ant, Maven,
Business process reengineering
Product design and product strategy
- Bachelor or advanced degree in IT, Computer Science, business or related
- 5 or more years experience in business process and/or technology
- 5 or more years experience in a solution or application architecture role
-Program or project management
-Experience creating solutions in a multi-channel brand business environment
- Experience with an IT function for a global consumer-oriented
organization in retail, digital business or related industry
- Experience in cross capability solutions with integration across multiple
- 5 or more years of experience in solution estimation
- 3 or more years experience at a manager level in a multi-channel brand
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix
and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR,
& storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions.
- Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet
industries is highly desired.
- Ability to gather, synthesize and drive resolution of projects from a
- Deep knowledge of database and web technology with strong data modeling ,
software design and application tuning skills
- Experience with methods, tools, technologies designing and building
systems for extremely high traffic and transaction volumes like: RESTful
Web Services and API development , SOA and ESB Technologies (e.g. Tibco
Active Matrix, Websphere)
- Experience with Front End technologies such as CSS3, SASS, HTML/HTML5,
- Extensive use of JSON, XML, XSLT
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a
candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
Experience with technologies including, but not limited to: Java, Spring,
J2EE, WebLogic/JBoss, SOAP, REST, XML/XSLT, JSON, Oracle, and Layer7.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.