Greetings for the day....!
Please find the requirement details below, if interested and available
kindly reply with your updated resume.
*Position : Sr. Hyperion Developer / Lead Location : Tulsa, OK Duration :
*Job description :*
*Candidate should have a minimum of 8-10 years of IT experience*
· Minimum 4 - 6 years of experience working on Oracle Hyperion
Product suite (HFM, Essbase, Planning)
· Minimum 2 years’ experience of Hyperion Server administration
projects (Patching, Installing of the product)
· Should have worked on Hyperion version 220.127.116.11
· Should have worked on Unix & Windows environment
· Understanding of PEARL & JAVA script
· Understanding of Informatica workflow would be an advantage
· Understanding of scheduling software
· Candidate should have worked with an IT service provider on
support projects in an onsite-offshore support model
· Should have understanding of ITIL processes and should have user
level knowledge of any ticketing tool like ServiceNow or BMC Remedy
· Should have leadership qualities and should have managed a team
of atleast 10 engineers
· ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP certification are an added advantage
*If interested then please reply back to me with following details ASAP.*
Candidate Full Name:
Work Status (Visa Status):
Current Location (City, State):
If Ready to Relocate – (Y/ N):
Total onsite experience, working in US:
Overall relevant experience:
Availability for Interview:
*Rate expectation :*
*Thanks and Regards... *
*Global Economic Advantage*
*4320, Winfield Road, Cornerstone@Cantera Suite 200, Warrenville, IL 60555*
*UNITED STATES *
*Tel no : 630-281-2478 Ext 964 Email : u...@thegea.com <u...@thegea.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.