Dear Partners

Hope you are doing well,

I am trying to reach you regarding an opportunity copied below. Please
revert to me if you are available & interested in below requirement with a
word version of your resume, best time & number to contact you.

*Job Description. *

*Title:*                     *Java Architect*

*Location:*              Cupertino, CA

*Duration:*               9+months

*Required skills set: *

·         Spring MVC 3+, Struts, Annotation

·         Jaxb, Design patterns

·         Rest and SOAP Web service

·         Junit TestCase.

·         JSP and JSTL

·         Strong debugging skill

·         Knowledge on Jenkins, Sonar

*Preferred Skills:*

·         Knowledge of XSS,CSRF

·         Knowledge of Maven, gitlab

·         Ajax, Jquery

·         Weblgoic Deployments

*Sunil D*

*Technical Recruiter*

*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170*

*Email: *** <>    *Phone*: 703-230-2671