We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Title: **DB2 DBA *
*Location:: McLean, VA*
DB2 Performance Engineer proactively monitors application
performanceProvides DB2 application performance tuning, SQL tuning, access
path analysis etc. and provide guidelines to users to write better SQLs
incorporating industry wide best practices.
Provides L3 support for the DB2 Operations team.
Good exposure to Oracle database.
Proficiency in application related performance and tuning, access path
analysis including extensive SQL coding tuning
• Proficiency in the use of DB2 monitoring tools (DB2PM, Insight, Omegamon,
Detector, RMF etc)
• Logical and physical database design skills
• Knowledge and understanding of an SDLC development lifecycle
• Working knowledge of application development/debugging tools (Data
Studio, Visual Explain, etc.)
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite for management reporting purposes
Phone: 609-897-9670 Extn 2185
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.