Hope you are doing great,
Please let me know on ke...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any good
for the below position mentioned.
Role : Oracle Functional SCM
Location: Minneapolis MN
Duration: 9+ months
Client has an immediate opening for a contract Oracle Functional SCM support
for 11i supply chain-focused Business Systems Analyst that works with the
support team in Information Technology to support the day to day operations
and related applications to support fulfillment. The Business Analyst plays
a critical role in providing application analysis and support to business
including the plants, to support, develop, and implement scalable, robust
• Provides application support for supply chain focused areas currently in
production as well as new functionality to be implemented
• Develops clear, concise process documentation by collaborating with business
experts in supply chain functional areas to support production
• Adds value by assisting in small to medium IT projects by eliciting
articulating business processes and creating functional designs that meet the
strategic needs of the supply chain initiatives
• Provides assistance in testing of new functionality and code changes as
to support production issues and system enhancement activities
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Measures of quality or effectiveness (i.e., better…):
• Completes work efforts with high quality and high internal customer
• Supports business areas, meeting service level agreements and providing
assistance to reduce downtime to critical production areas
• Designs application with optimal stability, performance and usability
• Measures of timeliness (i.e., faster…):
• Meets deadlines with all projects, activities, and tasks
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a functional analyst; within the supply chain
• Required experience in Oracle 11i Supply Chain modules, specifically in the
areas of Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory and Finance modules
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Must possess superior written and oral communication
• Must be self-directed and ability to prioritize work
• Must display ability to interact effectively in a cross-functional team;
maintaining and leveraging strong work relationships
• Must exhibit excellent judgment and independent decision making skills
• Must execute with high quality
• Must operate in high pressure situations and successfully handle multiple
priorities and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible
• Challenge the status quo; willing to challenge personal biases and assumptions
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimal travel. Extended weekend and evening work may be required for
support, during implementations and to meet project deadlines.
50 Cragwood Rd, Suite 205,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Rider Consulting Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.