Please send Resume to amit...@usgrpinc.com
URGENTLY Need - *Hadoop Admin*
*Start Date *
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop
- Aligning with the systems engineering team to propose and deploy new
hardware and software environments required for Hadoop and to expand
- Working with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users. This job
includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing
HDFS, Hive, Pig and MapReduce access for the new users.
- Need all round experience with hive, yarn, tableau, hdfs, nosql etc -
all Hadoop components
- Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using
tools like Cloudera Manager Enterprise, Dell Open Manage and other tools.
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines.
- Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
- Manage and review Hadoop log files.
- File system management and monitoring.
- HDFS support and maintenance.
- Create interfaces with other services – Medium to long term
- This position requires an individual with excellent skills integrating
large and complex systems
- The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of application risks
principles and remediation
- 5+ years experience with Java, J2EE, HTML, JSP, Servlets, CSS,
- 3+ years experience with PostgreSQL (Oracle ok)
- 3+ years experience with Unix, Linux, and Windows operating systems
- Experience with Open Source Frameworks and other tools including
Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Log4J/Commons logging, Maven, Ant
- Knowledge of SVN or any other source code control systems
- Experience in using Eclipse or other IDEs
- A team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience across the development lifecycle with large-scale, highly
- Ability to quickly develop subject matter expertise and working
knowledge of new business processes - i.e., an ability to understand 'the
business' in short order
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal are required
- Must be familiar with structured project life cycle disciplines
*Thanks & Warm Regards,*
*United Software Group Inc.*
* 565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110*
*Dublin, OH 43017 *
*Gtalk: bajpai.recruiter | YIM: amitbajpai000 | Skype: amitbajpai_USG*
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE <techsupp...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.> in the
subject line, or click here.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.