Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*SQL Server Developer*
*Location: *Princeton, NJ
*Duration: *3 months +
*Interview: *Telephonic then FACE TO FACE
With 5-10 years of hands-on experience developing applications leveraging
the following skills, education and experiences.
· Strong general RDBMS background
· Advanced SQL Server 2008 skills should include:
o Designing, developing, testing, and supporting large scale databases
o Expertise in creating all key database objects – Tables, Views,
Triggers, Indices, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Dynamic SQL
o In-depth knowledge of development, testing, and optimization of T-SQL
code with tools included in SQL Server, along with other third-party tools
o Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex database issues
· Strong experience in data analysis and modelling processes
· Strong experience with data modeling tools such as CA Erwin
· Strong general ETL / data integration experience.
· Specific experience with SSIS and DTS packages a plus.
· Strong general business intelligence / reporting / analytics
· Specific experience with SSRS a plus.
· Strong experience in all stages of software development
· Ability to prepare detailed design documents for large scale
custom applications is a plus
· Experience with .NET (C# or VB.net) development a plus,
especially for CLR and SSIS script development
· Experience with RedGate toolset a plus
· Adept at operating in virtual and cross-functional team settings
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.