Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Java Groovy Grails*
*Location:* Columbus, OH
*Duration: *6 months plus
Sr. Consultants only!! – 8-9+ years --- preference will be given to
candidates who are 10+ years
Expert in Web Services (RESTful and SOAP)
*Expert in Groovy and Grails*
Expert in J2EE technologies
Expert in Oracle Database (SQL and Golden Gate)
Expert in Systems Integration
Nice to Have:
Working Knowledge of Saleforce.com experience
Expert in WebSphere MQ
*PURPOSE of POSITION: *
· A key member in the Information Technology organization which is
responsible for the development and support of software applications. The
Senior Developer Analyst will have a key role in collaborating with staff
members and communicating with the business community.
· Scope of Position: Lead Worker
· This position reports to Project Manager. This position serves as
a resource for other employees. May communicate instructions, do minor
scheduling, and inspect work. Does not hire, terminate, discipline,
promote, demote, transfer or appraise, but may be consulted by higher
management in these area
· MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES and ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· 30% coding of new software applications and/or the modification
of existing software applications. This will entail the review and
understanding of project scope, requirements, project design and the I.T
development life cycle. The Senior DA will also be required to perform code
· 10% Support (issue resolution) of existing software applications.
Any newly created or modified applications will require support time to
correct software bugs. The developer will need to respond quickly to
· 30% Analysis (scope and requirements) and Design. At the Senior
DA position, the individual will also have involvement with requirements
gathering, documenting requirements and design creation. This may include
leading (guiding and mentoring) a team of developers in the design phase.
· 20% Interaction\communication with business users. The Senior DA
will be required to communicate with business users regarding requirements,
design reviews and prototype presentations.
· 10% The Senior DA will have the responsibility of assisting other
team members in the understanding of processes and technologies.
· Additional supporting information:
· Will provide technical design for projects. This is a major
requirement when working with offshore resources.
· Provide technical assistance with environment setup\configuration.
· Provide guidance regarding tech-related processes such as
development builds, testing, etc.
· Liaison for information\direction regarding process or technical
changes within the organization (i.e.: build procedures, coding standards,
· Review prototypes.
· Provide technical and process mentoring.
· Perform code reviews.
· Estimate project work. Review project estimates of team members.
· Design and estimation for pre-governance AFE work.
· Assist Project Manager in finalizing project schedule.
· Could be involved with several projects at one time in regards to
design and support.
· Will NOT manage people.
· Develop technical direction for the project and ensure technical
quality of the code delivered.
*ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: *
· Education level: Bachelor's
· Course of Study/Major: Information Systems or Computer Science
· Related Work Experience: 8-9+ years
· -Excellent knowledge and considerable development experience with
one or more of the following:
- JAVA (J2EE Entity and Stateless Session Beans, J2EE Security, JSP,
· Considerable experience with the following tools\technologies or
- Clear Case - source code version control
- GIT - source code version control
- IntelliJ - IDE
· Experience with Websphere application servers.
· Knowledge of relational database structure and design. Experience
with Oracle databases is preferred.
· Ability to create and modify SQL queries.
· Understanding of software development lifecycles\methodologies
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Excellent skills and considerable experience with analyzing
requirements and developing application designs.
· Ability to develop accurate estimates and assist other team
members with the estimation process.
· Experience in interfacing with business users.
· Experience with Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point)
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Exhibit high degree of self-management
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.