Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Sharepoint architect
*Duration*: 6 Months
*Location*: San Diego, CA
***Need locals with in-person interview available***
· The scope of this project is to Migrate custom built portals and
learning systems to SharePoint 2013.
*Required Skills and Qualifications: *
· Experienced in SP 2013 development
· Experienced in Portal development, workflows development,
· 7+ years experience in prior versions of SharePoint like 2007,
2010 and 2013
· Prior experience in migration projects
· Good .net development skills
· Excellent communication skills
*Job Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Solution design and document
· Test Scripts
· Development, configuration, review with customer on technical
· Perform unit testing
· Perform integration testing with the team to ensure the solution
is working as designed
· Perform issue resolution and bug fixes
· Attend all scheduled status meetings and provide regular status
updates on progress of the tasks
· Prepare code and/or solution deployment instructions
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099/c2c)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.