Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location:* Columbus, OH
*Years required:* 10+ years only
Needs to have previous *JDA or Oracle planning project experience* in
This resource is expected to perform all essential project management
functions required to ensure the success of high complexity MAST Global
*The specific projects to be initially assigned to this role include:*
• Assortment Planning Design – The objective of this project is to develop
the design and implementation strategy for Oracle Planning as a solution
that will provide for placeholder management, store/style capacity
planning, store/style performance analysis, and style/store clustering.
• JDA Allocation – The objective of this project is to implement JDA
Allocation solution at VSS to systemically deploy fashion merchandise to
the stores, improve today's allocation process and to eliminate Push Tool
(Excel based solution).
Application / Modules:
Thorough knowledge of project management methodologies and tools including:
• Waterfall, Iterative and Agile methodologies
• MS Project
• Clarity (preferred)
• SAP (preferred)
*This resource will be accountable for the following activities:*
• Drive execution of all phases of enterprise-wide or high complexity
Projects. Project Management considerations include, but are not limited
to: scope, risk, quality, change management
• Manage competing demands relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk and
quality; and differing stakeholder requirements and expectations.
• Manage dependencies, resource constraints, and issues across the
project(s) including change management or business process challenges that
create project risk.
• Perform all aspects of project cost management – estimating, budgeting,
and cost control, tracking and reporting.
• Identify cross project dependencies, business impacts, and facilitate
coordination of these where necessary
• Execute the daily tasks associated with assigned initiatives, conduct
follow-ups, facilitate meetings, coordinate communication, and maintain
• Escalate project(s) issues/risks where needed, for example risk or issue
mitigation, potential cost over-runs, or scope discrepancies, through
leveraging and collaborating with cross-functional partners.
• Influence decision making to gain cross-functional alignment to achieve
on-time execution of initiatives.
*Skill Level (including soft skill requirements):*
• Minimum 5 years project management experience with application
development and vendor packaged solution implementations
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to all stakeholder levels
• Ability to think strategically and dive into details as necessary
• Ability to think and react quickly in a highly dynamic environment
• Ability to provide clarity and drive alignment across the project team
• Ability to manage a team of internal and external resources spread across
• Highly organized, self-directing and able to set priorities (individual
and team) to meet expectations
• Ability to influence without authority
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Ability to facilitate discussion to land decisions / get results
• Ability to proactively identify project issues and then actively drive
them to closure
• Ability to provide recommendations for resolution and provide solutions
• Strong ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
with key collaborators and customers
• Strongly skilled in the development and delivery of presentations
• Strong financial acumen and experience with detailed program / project
• Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Understanding of organizational change management concepts
• Ability to facilitate process workshops
*The resource would be responsible for successfully driving 2 projects: *
1.) Assortment Planning Design and
2.) JDA Allocation Implementation.
*What are the top 3 skills you are looking for?*
1) Proven delivery of highly complex projects experienced with JDA and
Oracle Planning implementations
2) Ability to quickly adapt to LBrands/MGT culture
3) Personal drive to succeed in a fast-paced and challenging environment
*Is there a possibility for extension? *Yes
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.