Hope you are doing good!!
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following
details to *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*Job Tittle: BPM Business Analyst*
*Loaction: Sam Ramonc, California*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Primary responsibility will be modeling, designing and developing Appian
processes to support consumer lending processes. Applicant must be familiar
with rapid application development methodologies (Agile, etc) and be
comfortable iterating through requirements definition. Appian experience
highly preferred but will also consider other Business Process Management
system experience (Ex: Savvion, Pega, MS BizTalk, etc)
Through minimal management oversight and independent direction, responsible
for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating and defining business system changes
in relation to the development and support of highly complex business
systems applications and large project/system scope and objectives,
specifications and procedures.
*Essential Job Functions*
1. Advises & leads business and technical partners with high degree of
relevant technologies while employing advanced knowledge of business
2. Stays abreast of relevant activities and technology implementations
across our Client’s environment to leverage best practices and/or reduce
costs in delivery of business solutions.
3. Translates sophisticated business requirements through advanced
elicitation techniques, such as Joint Application Design sessions.
4. Formulates, recommends, and initiates detailed complex systems
specifications or programs that fit with the Bank's system architecture
5. Anticipates and recommends upgrades, enhancements, and development of
business systems applications.
6. May direct the modification of business system parameter or table
changes; ensures changes in business system parameters and formats meet
7. Ensures hardware and software systems compatibility in the delivery of
• 5+ years Financial Services and/or Information Technology
*Candidate Skill / Experience requirements*
• Direct Appian experience is preferred; however, experience with an
industry leading BPM system is acceptable.
• Strong problem solving and design skills
• High level knowledge and experience in the design and development of
business processes using Appian 6.7.1 and/or Appian 7 BPM suite technology
• Solid fundamental understanding or relational databases, specifically
Oracle and MS SQL
*Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information*
• Strong knowledge of business systems
• Strong knowledge of systems administration associated with hardware and
• Strong knowledge of Financial Banking systems
• Strong knowledge of applications development methodologies
• Strong understanding of SDLC/Project management methodologies
• Strong understanding of elicitation techniques
• Supervisory or management experience preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
722 Weiland Rd, Suite # 205, Rochester, NY 1462
Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <vija...@avanitechsolutions.com>*
Web: *www.avanitechsolutions.com <http://www.avanitechsolutions.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.