Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for *Teradata Engineer* with one of our clients
in *Windsor,

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*Title**: **Teradata Engineer*

*Location: **Windsor, CT*

*Terms: **Contract – 6 Month*

*Job Details:*

·         7+ years of strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Teradata

·         Capable of leading a team of 15 -20 members

·         Capable of leading multiple projects

·         Capable of providing technical design advice/solutions to various
projects in the account

·         Extensive knowledge on Teradata Architecture, data ware housing
concept & relational data bases, SQL scripting and Shell Scripting

·         Experience on Teradata Tools (SQL Assistant) and Teradata
Utilities (BTEQ, Fast Load, MultiLoad, FastExport, TPump)

·         Extensive knowledge on creation of database objects like tables,
views, joins and indexes

·         Experience in optimizing Teradata applications