Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Solutions Architect (EAI/PEGA)*
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 6 months+
The responsibilities for this individual is to play solution architect role
to perform full life-cycle activities in support of multiple projects
identified by chief architect which will include but not limited to:
1. Work on the architecture approach, architecture design and prototypes
for the project
2. Work on the technology/tool evaluation, proof of concept and
prototypes to support architecture decision
3. Work with SMEs from applications area on the technical analysis to
support architecture and technical design
4. Work with project and development managers to define the scope and
develop plan for the architecture and other technical deliverables related
to the project
This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or equivalent
experience, and more than 10 years professional software development and
application architecture experience, including 6 years’ architecture and
development experience with PEGA PRPC and BPM . Specific requirements
include, but not limited to:
*Must to have:*
- Proven strong technical architecture design background
- Deep knowledge of SOA and BPM concept, and solid understanding and
hands-on technical experience with PEGA, both as business process
management(BPM) and Business Rule Engine(BRE).
- The architecture design experience of implementing complex business
processes and applications using PEGA, Web Services, and Java/JEE framework.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring, analyzing and recommending
solutions to performance problems in high-traffic, large-scale distributed
systems and integration architectures
- Excellent communication and inter-person skill set
*A big plus to have:*
- Healthcare Payer industry knowledge and experience
- Ability to work effectively with all internal and external
- Self-started and motivated
- Case management experience with PEGA.
*Software & Tools:*
PEGA(PRPC, BPM), Java/JEE, Websphere application Server, Web
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.