Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Business Process Analyst*
*Location: *Washington, DC
*Duration: *6 months+
Interview process:- F2F after telephonic.
The ideal candidate will work as part of the Business Architecture,
Requirements and Documentation (BARD) team, supporting Process Improvement
initiatives, architect solutions and develop necessary documentation of
client processes across the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),
specifically in support of Requirements Development (RQ) and Requirements
Management (REQM) process areas.
- Review existing process documentation
- Facilitate CMMI Process Improvements working group meetings
o Develop, maintain and organize process assets/deliverables
- Conduct business process reviews and perform business process
- Verify and validate documented processes
- Document findings and recommendations and present to upper management
- Create measures and analyze data for meeting business objectives
- Participate/Collaborate with other teams and department to
gather/document requirements and provide status reports on a regular basis
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Excellent, clear, effective written and oral communications
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in applying industry standard methodologies (e.g., CMMI,
ITIL and BABOK)
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from initiation to
project closure, specifically in the Requirements Development (RD) and
Requirements Management (REQM) areas
- Business Process Analysis/Business Process Re-engineering
- Process Modeling
- Business Analysis
- Ability to gather information and resolve issues independently
- Ability to multi-task in a changing environment
- Work effectively with peers and supervisor
- Timely delivery of high quality work product
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to quickly understand assignments
- Highly energetic, go getter and self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of CMMI Level 2 or 3
- Knowledge of the CMMI Scampi process
- Knowledge of HP ALM
Software and Technology Skills
- Microsoft Office suite (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
SharePoint, and Visio)
o Requirements Management Tool (HP ALM, desirable not required)
o Business Process Modeling tool (Provision, desirable not required)
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.