Hi ,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent requirement for your consideration. Please have a look. I
would like to hear from you regarding this. If you are interested, please
forward an updated resume and contact information as soon as possible. If
already engaged, drop us a line and let us know what your current status
is. And as always, please forward this to anyone you feel would be a good

*Below is the Job description:*

*Location : Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration: 2 months*

iOS/iPad Software Developer

You will develop new UI screens and web service integration for an existing
corporate iOS app.

•          4+ years professional experience as an iOS iPad developer.

•          4+ years professional experience with the following
technologies: Objective C, coredata, JSON parsing, Webservice integration,
Design patterns, database

•          autolayouts , iOS DKS 8.0 and Xcode 6.1

•          provide own mac and iPad hardware for development

•          must work with other developers from our office in Mid-Wilshire
most days

Thanks and Regards,

Unib Rais | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 953, Cell: 408-933-9520

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> unibrecrui...@gmail.com | Fax:

u...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com