Hi ,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent requirement for your consideration. Please have a look. I
would like to hear from you regarding this. If you are interested, please
forward an updated resume and contact information as soon as possible. If
already engaged, drop us a line and let us know what your current status
is. And as always, please forward this to anyone you feel would be a good

*Java UI Developer/ Java web developer *

*Location : Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration: 2 months*

Web Developer

•         You will develop new features for a java web application,
including system architecture, page layouts, hand coded-html, and json web

•         5+ years professional experience as a java web software developer

•         3+ years professional experience with all of the following web
technologies: Java, JSP, Javascript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Bootstrap
templates, form validation, JSON, SQL

•         provide own pc hardware for development

•         must work with other developers from our office in Mid-Wilshire
most days

Thanks and Regards,

Unib Rais | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 953, Cell: 408-933-9520

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> unibrecrui...@gmail.com | Fax:

u...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com