Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* SAP Release Manager
*Duration*: 9 Months
*Location*: Bothell, WA
· Coordinate, preparation and own night of deployment (NOD) release
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify impacts,
identify risks & mitigations and resolve conflicts.
· Ensure that release plan is complete so that NOD goes as planned.
· Report status of the release planning efforts to management and
enterprise release planning teams.
· Monitor the software implementation progress and ensure minimal
changes are made closer to the release date.
· Conduct Release Readiness reviews and Milestone Reviews.
· Participate in enterprise release change board meetings to
discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
· Continually work towards making improvements in the release
*Required skill set:*
· 3+ years of SAP, enterprise IT release management experience.
· Must have thorough knowledge of SAP end to end implementation
· Must be a team player
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with
various levels of management.
· Must be proficient using MS project, MS excel and MS outlook.
· Must be able to deal with a fast-paced highly agile environment.
· Must have ability to work simultaneously on one or more releases.
· Must have understanding of SAP applications landscape (such as
ECC, CRM, SRM) and their interdependencies.
· Knowledge of MW technologies such as Tibco knowledge is desired.
· Eager to learn new technologies, trends in IT and also telecom
*Position:* Senior SAP Solution manager Expert
*Duration*: 9 Months
*Location*: Milpitas, CA
· Looking for a SOLID SAP Solution Manager expert to provide
support and guidance to the existing SAP Basis and Solution Manager team
· Should have played a lead role in SAP Solution Manager and have
experience in providing process optimization etc
· Expected to provide Technical assistance to client team on
strategizing current and future road map from Solution Manager perspective
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099/c2c)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.