*Role : Network Security Engineer Job Location : San
Jose CA *
*Start Date : ASAP *
*Duration : 6 Months + *
Candidate will be part of client Data Security team, responsible to protect
and secure client data assets.
You will work closely with various cross functional teams to implement
security policies and processes to audit, monitor and remediate Data
7 to 10 years of experience in Information and Network Security related
tools and technologies.
• Understands network technology stack end to end and can articulate
network data flows for a given service.
• In-depth knowledge of Networks, Load Balancers, and Peripherals
• Expert knowledge of Networking Protocols
• Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN Switching, Routing and Routing Protocols
• Expert knowledge of Firewalls, Access Lists, NAT, VPNs and Network
• Excellent understanding of Networking and Security Infrastructure
• Expert knowledge of Network Security best practices and technical
• Proficient with databases (SQL, NoSQL databases) and network
• Experience working with data analytics in Information Security, IT Risk
Management, and IT compliance areas is highly desirable.
• Can troubleshoot and resolve Network issues and support other Ops teams
in site issues.
• Advanced level in multiple Network technologies, and can install, and
configure network devices based on requirements.
• Has an advanced understanding of the business, as it is related to the
area of networking.
• Can troubleshoot and resolve site Network issues without supervision.
• Consulted on support and site monitoring changes.
• Can be relied on to deliver assigned tasks, without quality issues and on
• Generally estimates task delivery timelines.
• Works well within cross functional teams, and contributes effectively to
the success of the organization.
• Ability to take initiative and work on own or as part of a team
Strong relationship building skills and ability to work with multiple
stakeholders at different levels across the organization
• Strong analytical skills, effective communicator – verbally and in
*Education and Certifications:*
Bachelor degree in computer science or a related degree.
Prior experience in data security implementation in various database
platforms, operating systems, software and network protocols.
Preference will be given to those candidates with PCI and/or NIST security
CISSP , CISA or CISM certification is a plus
*Swapna | Senior Recruiter*
* Clear Thought Solutions LLC Tel Direct: 919-655-4489| Fax 347-296-3797
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.