Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *United
Software Group (USG).* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position as *SCOM / SCCM Architect*with one of our
customer located *in Minneapolis, MN*. Please let me know your thoughts on
this exciting opportunity with us.

*Feel free to reach me out at  varu...@usgrpinc.com <varu...@usgrpinc.com>
or call me at 614-401-5197 Ext- 672*

* Job Title :  SCOM / SCCM Architect*

*Location :  Minneapolis, MN*

Design & Architecture experience in SCOM 2012 and SCCM 2012. Knowledge of
System Center ecosystem (orchestrator etc)

•           Experience with deploying SCOM/SCCM in Non-Windows platform
(Linux / AIX / Solaris platforms) – including creating custom management
packs for SCOM and configuring SCCM to capture database and middleware
details on non-windows platforms

•           Experience with SCOM migrations – 2007 to 2012

•           Integration of SCCM with FlexNet Manager Platform version: 9.2.
Long term integration of SCCM with CMDB for software and hardware inventory

•           Integration of SCOM alerts / ticketing with Service Management
tools (ServiceNow).

•           Experience in creating / designing SCOM and SCCM dashboards and
custom reports

•           Creating technical architecture/ design documents – including
physical, logical and application architectures

•           Working with Technology and Business stakeholders to secure
alignment with deployment approach

•           Very good verbal and written communication

·         *Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated
resume, if you are comfortable with this requirement*.

Title (Mr./Mrs./Miss):

Legal Name

First Name:

Middle Name (if applicable):