This is Vaibhav Gupta from Technology Resource Group Inc. If interested,
kindly reply back with a copy of your updated resume at the earliest at
NOTE : Need Independent Contractor (GC/CITIZEN/TN)
*Role : Application Installation Engineer / Packager*
*Location : Rocky Hill , CT*
*Type : Contract 8+ months *
Team: 10+ developers collaborating on the creation and maintenance of
cutting edge high volume Healthcare software.
*Responsible For: *
1. Working collaboratively with product specialists and regulatory
personnel to develop application specifications that conform to existing
2. Developing, testing, and debugging application source code per
3. Manipulating application test/production data as required by the
regulatory and product specialists
4. Creating and assembling all components associated with product
5. Performing comprehensive QA review and testing of product distributions
prior to release
6.Participating in scheduled maintenance cycles for existing products
7. Working with Client Support and directly with the clients to resolve
reported installation issues
*Tools: *Microsoft Visual Studio
3 or more years of .Net/C# experience
InstallShield / MSBuild
*Nice To Haves:*
MS SQL /TSQL
Object Oriented Analysis & Design
Healthcare Industry Knowledge
Thanks and Regards,
Vaibhav Gupta | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 705,
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> vaibhavgupta.30july | *YIM*:
l...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.