I have Business Data Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
Role: Business Data Analyst
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 6+ months
Interview Process –Phone/Skype and then F2F
- This position is responsible for working on multiple project tasks in
support of the requirements, solution design, implementation, and
maintenance of analytic solutions; supporting end-to-end analysis
development, management, and delivery; interfacing between various business
and technical teams to compile requirements and design solutions; providing
technical leadership to the team; work closely with customers to build
relationships; and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of relevant
data and processes to build analytic solutions to meet business needs.
- Responsible for gathering and assessing business information needs and
preparing system and data requirements.
- Performs analyses and profiling of the data, create detailed mapping
documentation including transformation rules.
- Has deep understanding of healthcare / payor data, subject areas, and
- Must understand data, data relationships at the table and attribute
- Able to interpret measurement definitions, and perform data
- Perform Gap analysis and impact analysis on any changes that are being
- Possesses working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems
(RDBMS) and data warehouse, including full reference architecture from data
integration, through semantic layer and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of data and dimensional modeling.
- Experienced in group facilitation with participants from diverse
business functions and work skills.
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.