Good Day Partners,
*We have an urgent opening with our client for a PeopleSoft HCM Functional
(Benefits/ Payroll) Consultant in Minneapolis, MN. Which is a 4+ Month’s
* Interested candidates forward resumes to msha...@tech-netinc.com
*Job Title: PeopleSoft HCM Functional (Benefits/ Payroll) Consultant*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN.*
*Duration: 4+ Months *
*PeopleSoft HCM Benefit / Payroll consultant with v9.2 experience.*
*Key Job Functions:*
· 9+ years of experience implementing and supporting PS Systems on
the Functional side.
· Serve as liaison with business partners to analyze the impact of
new requests and business process changes to on existing system to
upgrading the system to PeopleSoft 9.2 version.
· Serve as Functional Consultant in all phases of system life cycle
· Demonstrate leadership in the areas of planning, co-ordination
and meeting customer expectations
· Provide business domain and/or technology and/or process
expertise and mentoring.
· 2 upgrades in Functional area with Payroll and Benefits modules.
· Experience in Open Enrollment & life events. Understanding of
table setup, HCM/PY processes, reporting, taxes and integration between all
modules within PS HCM.
· Utilize reporting tools (Query, SQR, and SQL) , develop docs,
functional specs and business process guides.
· Full implementation/upgrade and fit/gap experience needed.
· Public Sector experience required.
· In depth understanding of core business processes of HRMS modules
· Proven track record of successful implementation of all project
life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Tech - Net Inc*
Phone: 916.221.3043 , 916.458.4390 EXT : 101
101 Parkshore Dr. Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630
*A WMBE certified company*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.