Dear * Adam*

Hope you are doing great,

This is Sunil from idexcel Inc. Currently we are looking for a *Security
Vulnerability Consultant *@ *Pittsburgh, PA *with my client

*Job Description. *

*Job title:           Security Vulnerability Consultant*

*Location:          Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration:          12+ months*

·         The manager is looking for a Security Vulnerability Coordinator /

·         Experienced in all areas of vulnerability management and support
/ remediation. Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012. Knowledgeable in midrange
technologies (Linux, AIX and Solaris) ITIL experience, Advanced knowledge
of Excel. Advanced Troubleshooting, knowledge of DISA stigs, certifications

·         Compliance / Vulnerability Management

·         Windows / Midrange Technology (advanced excel knowledge)

·         Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills

*If you are interested in the above position please send me the below
details ASAP*

•              Full  Name:

•              Contact Number:

•              E-mail id:

•              Available for Face2face

•              Work Authorization/Visa Status

•              DOB (MM: DD):

•              Rate:

•              Current Address  :

•              Availability to start

*Sunil D*

*Technical Recruiter*

*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170*

*Email: <>   *

*Phone: 703-230-2671*