*Release Engineer With Source Code*
*Location: **Columbus, OH*
*Terms: **Contract – 12+ Months / CTH / FULLTIME / ANY*
- CollabNet Subversion Edge administration & Atlassian Stash and
- support for Subversion & Git for 1000+ users at onsite & offshore
- Create and maintain Hooks and scripts for automation.
- Create Subversion & Git reports and maintain reporting scripts.
- Monitor backup and DR jobs and ensure all the Backup and DR
repositories are in Sync with Production repositories.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of Subversion and Stash
tools, and all associated SCM tasks.
- Responsible for all Subversion & Git repos creation, merge issues,
branch creation and deletion procedures.
- Train new dev teams on boarded into Subversion and Git.
- Perform a complete study of current Git, Subversion implementation,
pit falls and performance issues.
- Responsible for deciding on the software/hardware upgrades to
Subversion and Stash infrastructure.
- Expertise on Subversion and Stash\Git.
- Expertise on Perl and Shell scripting.
- Linux administration exp.
- Strong Expertise on Source code and release management process.
*Nice to Have Skills*
- Experience in DB programming ,MySQL
- Experience in Java programming using API.
- Experience on Clearcase.
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
| **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.