Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Java Developer
*Duration*: Long term
*Location*: Mclean VA
• Understand Business needs and processes; identify solutions,
present and work with project team/sponsors in identifying best solution.
• Participate in Requirements Analysis; design Applications based on
System Requirements; promote top code quality and solve challenging issues
related to performance tuning and scalability.
• Provide production support that includes evaluate defects,
investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects.
• Implementation of software application changes with aggressive
• Execute department processes in a high-quality, efficient and team
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or
related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
from which knowledge and skills may be obtained.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development; 2 years
of relevant experience and specialized training or certification in the
following technologies: J2EE, Java, IBM Ilog JRules/ODM, Web Development
• Candidate should be an IBM Ilog JRules/ODM Developer with
experience in writing technical and business rules, Rule Studio, Java/J2EE
architecture and software development life cycle process.
• Position requires strong analytical skills, software engineering
process skills, and the understanding of XML and creation of XML test data.
• Proficient in documenting and communicating ideas clearly
• Ability to resolve issues in a non-confrontational manner
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Experience with UML, SQL and UNIX Shell Script
• Familiarity with the Mortgage Industry is a plus
• Experience with Agile or Waterfall software development project
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter; collaborative; problem-solver
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected hourly rate(c2c/1099/w2)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.