*Please share me a profile on :*
*ka...@tresourceinc.com <ka...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hello Business partners there

Hope you are doing great !!!

Let me know if you have any consultant

If yes then please provide me his/her availability, *most updated resume
in  MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference*(if any)

And please go through the requirement below :

*Position: **Sr. C# Developer *

*Rate- $ 50 on c2c*

*Location-** Location: Irvine, CA (1st Preference)  or Bay Area (2nd
Preference) *

*Duration-3-4 Months*

*Client  : TCS*

*local candidate preferred*

*Job Description:*

Convert Visual Basic based GUI to C# based GUI

*Requisite Skills* -

- 5+ years of C# .NET coding experience

- Proven experience with C/C++, VB

- Working experience in ActiveX

- Working experience in COM object and IPC

- Experience in MATLAB is a plus

- Strong organizational and communication skills

- Ability to work in a fast moving, team environment

- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field

*I would appreciate a prompt response…..*

*Thanks & Regards*.*?*

|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837

*Gtalk** :* kapil.trg  *Yahoo**:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409

ka...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.