Hi Associate,

             This is *Atul*  from TRG  and we have requirement for the
Position Java Developer*.* I am sending the Job description to you.

Please Share Me Profile -----------a...@tresourceinc.com

*Job Description:*

*Title:               **Java Developer*

*Location:        Cedar Rapids, IOWA *

*Duration:       12+ Months*

*Job Description :*

*Job Title*

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

 *   J2EE
§  JDK (1.7)
§  JSF / Struts
§  Hibernate / JPA
§  MQ
§  EJB Basics ( MDB annotations)
§  Oracle

*Experience Required*

7-9  years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Writing application code and development activities for large projects
especially in environment with EJB, Spring, JSF, Struts.

Ability to write/analyze the sql queries/procedures,JPA Entities

Knowledge of using MQ (producer and consumer).

Fosters and encourages solution reuse within Business Units and at the
Enterprise level

Able to work with Eclipse (Integrated Development Environment) and able to
use source code repositories (like CVS/SVN) from within Eclipse

Experience working in an Agile development environment

Able to handle customer communication and reporting status to management as

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good communication, status reporting.

Professional Degree

*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 months

*Work Location *

Cedar Rapids, IOWA

*Key words to search in resume*

Java, Webservices

Thanks & Regards,

Atul Singh | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 852

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> atul.ustrg *Y Mail*: atul.ustrg |
Fax: 408-884-2409

a...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com