We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.
*Position: Websphere/**MQ Systems Administrator*
*Location: Scottsdale, AZ*
*Duration: 6 month*
*Required Technical Skills*
Qualified individual will provide support in the following areas:
- Implement and support application changes, testing and
- Maintenance of WebSphere MQ Series and IBM Integration Bus (formerly
known as WebSphere Message Broker) software on z/OS, AIX, Windows and other
- Support and advise application teams in design of
sustainable, long running processes.
- Oncall support production systems, or other high priority
- Documentation of processes, procedures and environment
- Support of CICS environments and CTGs.
- Assist in diagnostics of application or system issues in
- Knowledge of: z/OS functions and services, AIX, Windows,
CICS, DB2, Java, COBOL, TCP/IP and SSL
Required Qualifications Good working knowledge of MQ in heterogeneous
environments for installation, configuration and support of the MQ
- 5-7 years of prior experience as a Middleware Administrator
with WebSphere MQ, Broker
- Ability to identify and resolve MQ system performance
- Knowledge / experience configuring and using tools /
software for efficient monitoring of the MQ required
- Proficient in the IBM PMR problem determination and
- Experience with MQ Fixpack installations and version
- Proficient with the use of MQ Explorer, or similar tools,
for managing the MQ environment.
- Capable of administering MQ from the command line.
- Proficient in MQ backup & recovery procedures.
- Experienced with administering MQ Clusters.
*Wasim AhmedUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 Phone: 614-495-9222 ext 494Fax: 1-866-764-1148
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.