*Hope you are doing well.*
I have an urgent requirement for your consideration. Please have a look. I
would like to hear from you regarding this. If you are interested, please
forward an updated resume and contact information as soon as possible. If
already engaged, drop us a line and let us know what your current status
is. And as always, please forward this to anyone you feel would be a good
We are looking for *iOS Developer* for our client based @ *Washington D.C*
Role: *iOS Developer*
Location: *Washington D.C*
*Job Description :*
*Must Have Skills: *
· Strong Knowledge of Objective-C
· Well versed in OO design principles and MVC Design Patterns and
· Experience developing iOS applications for enterprise clients and
· Design, develop, unit test, and deploy iOS app using Obj C from
the ground up using common standards and frameworks.
· Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to
server side systems.
· Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques.
· Demonstrated knowledge of major frameworks (Cocoa Touch, Core
Services, and Core OS).
· Familiarity and understanding of Apple’s Human Interface
· Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures.
· Knowledge of iOS 7 and 8 features and differences from prior
· Ability to interpret requirements to produce a design that
conforms to specifications.
*Please fill the below required details for submission.*
Best Contact # and Alternate #:
Experience in Years:
Work authorization and Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate, NATIONWIDE (Y/N):
Notice Period :
Thanks and Regards,
Unib Rais | Sr. Technical Recruiter
2 N. Market Suite # 400, San Jose, CA -95113
Cell: 408-722-9435 | Fax: 408 521 0167
uni...@e-solutionsinc.com | Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.